Suzanne P. Grossman joined Chico & Nunes in 2022 as a litigation associate. Ms. Grossman focuses her practice on complex commercial litigation issues, including business torts, contract disputes, real estate, and employment-related issues. Ms. Grossman also has represented clients in various construction and insurance coverage litigation in state and federal court.
Before joining the firm, Ms. Grossman was an associate at a prominent Midwest-based law firm where she focused her practice on employment, construction, and business litigation. She also has advised employers on employment compliance matters.
Ms. Grossman received her J.D. cum laude from Loyola University Chicago School of Law, where she was the symposium editor for the Consumer Law Review and received the CALI award for the highest grade in constitutional law. Ms. Grossman also teaches a course on implicit bias in the legal profession to first year law students at Loyola University Chicago School of Law.
- Represented plaintiff in breach of contract and fraud litigation against a hedge fund that resulted in a multi-million dollar verdict for client.
- Represented subcontractor against general contractor in luxury real estate development construction-defect litigation.
- Represented sellers in real estate breach of contract and fraud litigation that resulted in favorable summary judgment outcome for sellers.
- Advised employers on Illinois employment compliance issues including the Workplace Transparency Act and the Illinois Cannabis Regulation and Tax Act.
- J.D. Loyola University Chicago School of Law (cum laude) 2020
- B.A. Indiana University (high distinction) 2016