Gina C. Adduci focuses her practice on governmental affairs, government contracting and procurement law. She represents a broad range of private sector businesses, including prime contractors, subcontractors, professional service firms and material suppliers in doing business with federal, state and local governments.
Ms. Adduci has extensive experience advising clients regarding every aspect of government procurement, including regulatory, compliance and performance issues. She assists them in responding to solicitations, interpreting and negotiating contracts, analyzing compliance requirements and identifying opportunities for diversity partnerships. Ms. Adduci also structures strategic alliances and drafts joint venture, teaming and subcontracting agreements.
She counsels clients during bid protest periods, facilitates resolution of contract disputes, and provides government investigation support.
Additionally, Ms. Adduci handles all aspects of the certification process for disadvantaged, minority, women, and veteran business enterprises (D/M/W/VBEs) with various agencies throughout the country. She navigates clients through regulations pertaining to D/M/W/VBEs, assesses certification eligibility, and provides strategic advice regarding best corporate practices. She analyzes certification eligibility denials and drafts appeals. Ms. Adduci develops customized diversity compliance programs to help clients avoid problems before they arise.
- Served as contract compliance counsel for Fortune 500 company regarding D/M/WBE requirements nationwide
- Led internal investigations for major manufacturer and supplier regarding potential D/M/WBE fraud
- Represented and counseled major utility company in administrative matters involving local regulations and laws
- Counseled Fortune 500 company regarding State and City legislative activity
- The John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois (J.D., 2010)
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan (B.A. in English and Political Science, 2005)
- Illinois, 2010
- Chicago Bar Association, Member
- Illinois Bar Association, Member